If you have signed up for a family membership, the children under that membership are included in the Junior Program already! If you do not have a family membership, your child can have access to the golf course and tennis courts whenever they'd like (with supervision for any child under the age of 13) for just $125. Our junior program allows children and teenagers to spend summer days with their friends as well as make new friends, learn the rules and etiquette for golf & tennis, and enjoy time learning a new sport or practicing one they love!
We are very grateful to have such wonderful volunteers that help out with the junior golf & tennis program such as Al Mydlinski, who runs golf and Chris Evans, who runs tennis. Even though they graciously run these programs, we still urge anyone interested in volunteering to help out with the kids (especially with the golf program) to come up and speak to the Club Manager, Rebecca Warner, or either of these gentlemen.
The schedule will be as follows:
Golf will begin on June 10 and be held every Monday through August 19.
13+ Age Group
- The Club will be open at 8 AM, we encourage golfers to show up early to get ready to go out onto the course promptly at 8 AM to play their first 9 holes.
- At 10:30 AM, we will meet at the putting green to begin working on putting, chipping, and swing mechanics.
- Lunch will be at Noon, after which, the older group is free to use the course.
12 and Under
- This session will meet on the putting green at 9 AM. We ask that the younger kids arrive 15 minutes early.
- They will have three 25-30 minute sessions focusing on putting, chipping and swing mechanics.
- At 10:30 AM, golfers will be sent out in groups with adults to play the course.
- Lunch will be between 11 - 11:15 AM.
Tennis will begin on June 11 and be held every Tuesday (EXCEPT June 25) through August 20.
11+ Age Group
- We will meet at the tennis courts from 9 - 10:45 AM.
- Lunch will be at 10:45 AM.
10 and Under
- We will meet at the courts from 11 AM-Noon.
- Lunch will be at Noon.
Food will be offered at the Club for $6. The kids are asked to stop into the clubhouse before they go out on each day to let us know what they would like to eat for lunch for the day. The choices are chicken tenders, grilled cheese, hamburger, or hot dog, and the $6 includes chips and a fountain drink.
***Requirements for anyone from the age of 13-18: Check into the clubhouse before going out on the course on any given day to ensure there are no tournaments, leagues, or restrictions on the golf course for that day. As long as all course rules are followed, there is no requirement for adult supervision for this age range.
We look forward to seeing you, and please feel free to spread the word!
for more information or to sign up your child!